Sep 29, 2011

Power of The Holy Spirit

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
For the first time in my life...I experienced the presence of the Holy Spirit, and I did not even knew it 

I recieved a message from a Pastor in New York whom I met through the Spirit (I believe) asking me to call him. I went to the call box and dialed his number. How are you Pastor, I asked and he said that he was fine and praised God.

Jaco he said...we have a brother in church and his name is Charles.His wife is in the military and we recieved a call that during training she was badly injured in a landmine explosion. Can you please pray and ask God that she be transfered back to her city as she was to far away and unable for her husband and family to visit. Pastor always asked me to pray for people as he knew the way God touched me. I said Pastor...It is as good as done for it is written...

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name!!!

I expressed my sincere feelings to the family and said to Pastor that I am going to pray. 

It was time to sleep and I kneeled before God and thanked Him for evering He does in my life and also for all the blessings He poured down on me. I said Lord..You say whatever we ask in the Name of Jesus and believe, it shall be done. Your Word is Holy and will never return to You unless It accomplished what It was set out to do. I ask You Lord to please transfer the wife of Charles back to where she live as it is to far for the family to visit??? I thanked God for I know my prayer has been answered.

During that night I got a vision of standing in a street I have never seen in my life. Two police motorcycles escourting a military ambulance and another two police officers following. Next to me was someone..but I could not see the face of who was standing on my left and asked of the Person what was happening and He responded...They are transporting someone from one part of the country to another and He was gone.

I woke the following morning and thanked God for a new day. The morning continued as normal and just after 10 am I recieved a message to call Pastor. I called and greeted as normal in the Name of Jesus and Pastor bursted out. 

Jaco a miracle has happened during the night and he told me that the wife of Charles has been transfered back home during the night by ambulance. I told Pastor about my vision and this was again  as born again Christian that I saw the GLORY OF GOD.

I praised God in all His glory and will continue to spread 
THE GOOD NEWS.
GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment