Sep 17, 2011

A Passion To Serve God


I truly feel sorry for those who don't know God!!!

I viewed a video on You Tube and saw how people went Crazy over pop stars. Can you ever imagine the impact it will make in this crazy world (if all these people worshiping idols and gods...raising their hands in harmony and happiness for there idols/gods appearing before them) If they can just do the same when they here the Word of God???

I received a message from my dad to call him. My parents are very old and still alive. I react very quickly if I get a message from my dad. I thank God every day  for sparing their lives because it is my dream to be re-united with my family and to be with my parents while they are still here.

My dad told me that my mom is suffering from allot of pain in her legs and that she cannot walk. I told my dad that I am going to pray to my Father and ask of Him to heal my mom. It is written...By the Stripes and Wounds of Jesus, we have been healed. If we believe with our hearts...God will do as we ask.
Myspace Graphics
I prayed to God and this was the words I spoke to Him..

Heavenly Father, I come before you in the Wonderful and Mighty Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I ask of you to please forgive me for anything I might have said wrong, did wrong or even thought wrong?
I ask you to wash me clean with the Precious Blood of Jesus..as I want to stand before you today "In Boldness". 
Father, it is written "If I am saved, my family is saved. I bring my mom before you today and ask that you please forgive her if she had done, said or think any wrong today and please wash her with the blood of Jesus. You know the heart of my mom and the desires of her heart and You know that is suffering from severe pain in her legs and that she cannot walk...I claim Your Word on her today and ask that Your word  will accomplish what it set out to do and NOT to return to You void??? I claim that You heal my mother as it written and that You will wash her pains away with the precious Blood of Jesus...

I was at this point in prayer when my phone vibrated, but I continued in prayer...

Father I believe in Your word and works and trust in you. I thank You in Jesus Name for the healing of my mom and lift Your Name on High. You are the Lord of lords, The God of gods, The King of kings. You are God the Almighty, The Beginning and the End, The First and The Last.... YOU ARE THE GREAT I AM!!!
I pray this not because I deserve it, but only for Your Grace and Mercy. in Jesus Name
Amen!!!

I went to the bathroom to look at my phone an noticed that it was a "missed call" from my dad. I immediately called him and this was his words to me...a very strange thing has just happened, your mom had this very warm feeling going through her body for about two minutes and then it was gone. Without thinking she stood up and walked to the kitchen and I said to her, Do you know that your legs have been healed and she turned to me and started crying. She was so excited and relieved and cannot stop thanking God.

I said to my dad that this is true sign of God that HE LOVES YOU!!! Glory be to God!!!
I praised God and thanked Him again for healing my mom.

I am not telling stories to bring you to God...I am telling you about true facts and the Mercy  of God. 

The time has come to give your life to Jesus and live the life of a true christian.

May God be with you and and your loved ones!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment